Help the work of the MPS Society
Donations over $2.00 to Mucopolysaccharide & Related Diseases Society Aust. Ltd are tax deductible.
MPS Society bank account:
Please include your full name when making a direct deposit and please email the society so a receipt can be issued.
Payments can be made by the form below. Please enter an amount and click donate, you will be taken to the PayPal website to complete the transaction.
What happens to the funds we raise?
Money raised is used to:
- Fund the national office enquiry service particularly for those newly diagnosed families
- Supporting our Members - including some direct assistance to MPS families in need such as temporary wheelchair/scooter hire or relocation costs for a family compelled to move closer to a main hospital for treatment of their MPS child
- Subsidise the funding of the biennial conference
- Produce the quarterly newsletter - The Linking Hand
- Keep up to date with international developments in MPS research
- Subsidise the production of booklets and information to members of the public
- Fund delegates in their support role to attend family days, information days and conferences, including sending representatives to relevant international conferences